Till date I am associated with 4 Public Interest Litigations (PILs). Following policy reformation has been brought by me (For details of each including government GRs/ Circular/ Formats etc you may please click the individual post):
1. MCI REVISED GME (Graduate Medical Education) Regulation- FMT SUBJECT: CHANGES DONE ON Hon'ble HCs ORDER (JUNE 2014) in PIL filed by ME: I was invited by MCI for a meeting on 9th June 2014 to consider my suggestions to revamp the curriculum/ syllabus of Forensic Medicine Subject. Out of 18 suggestions around 16 were accepted. This move came on Honble Bombay High Court- Nagpur Bench’s direction (in PIL filed by me) to the MCI to consider the suggestions given by me to revamp the curriculum & regulation & minimum standard requirement related to subject of Forensic Medicine. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
2. MH Governments NEW GUIDELINES for forensic medical examination of sexually assaulted cases: Move on PIL filed ON MY STUDY REPORT. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
3. MH GOVERNMENTS Decision to COMPUTERIZE POSTMORTEM REPORTS: Move on PIL filed by me. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
4. MH Governments Decision to BAN three decades old practice of unnecessary collection of semen sample of rape accused: Move on MY Representation & Study Report. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
5. MH Governments Decision to STOP the practice of asking unscientific, irrational and illegal questions to doctors by POLICE while examining rape victim: Move on MY Representation & Study Report. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
6. Department of Health Research (DHR) & ICMRs Guidelines for “Forensic Medical Care for Sexual Assault Victims”: Role Played by ME. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
7. PIL: Poor quality of Postmortem services in country- HCs Notice in PIL filed by ME. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
8. Up-grade Emergency Medical Services: NHRCs direction to Union Govt- Move on MY Study Report. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
9. New Developments: Developed unique “Clinical Forensic Medicine Unit” (CFMU) & “Forensic Medical Software”. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
10. MUHS COMMITTEE to consider MY suggestions: PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS